NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
FREEDOM NETWORK MEMBER
The Website you are currently visiting (Freedom Website/FREEDOM WEBSITE) is a member of the United States Freedom Network (Freedom Member/FREEDOM MEMBER) and as such both you (Visitor/VISITOR) and the Freedom Member are bound by the following:
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
The Freedom Member will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. The Freedom Member will investigate notices of copyright and/or trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site or in connection with the Services or Materials, please provide, pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright and/or trademark infringement to the Designated Agent for this Site which must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright and/or trademark interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or works and/or trademark that you claim have been infringed and identification of what content in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the Freedom Website;
- Information sufficient to permit the Freedom Member to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright and/or trademark owner or authorized to act on the copyright and/or trademark owner’s behalf.
The Freedom Member’s Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright and/or trademark infringement can be reached as follows:
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Site or on sites linked to from the Site or in connection with the Services or Materials.